Flaches Metallsuchgerät (DMP)
The flat detector type DMP is intended for installation under conveyor belts to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metals with high sensitivity in products lying flat on the belt or bulk materials with height up to 100 mm. The detector sensitivity decreases with distance from its surface.
The flat detector design provides simple integration with the existing production line and conveyor system without the necessity to cut a belt and change a transporter design.
Applications of DMP metal detector
- Run of mine: limestone, basalt, sandstone, hard and brown coal.
- Road aggregates.
- Components for cement production.
- Chemical and mineral fertilizers.
- Pre-combustion coal preparation plants in power plants and combined heat and power plants.
- Unloading and supply stations of biomass and alternative fuels in power plants and cement plants.
- Recycling and processing plants of different types of waste.
- Wood waste processing plants.
- Farm produce processing plants: sugar beets, potatoes.
Flat metal detector video presentations
Download the catalog
(file 2 MB)