The metal separator type DMR is intended for removal of metals from free falling bulk materials.
The DMR metal separator is used to protect processing machines or clean product in plastics and food industry. It is available with inlet aperture diameters from 50 to 350 mm at max. flow capacity of up to 130 m3/h.
Applications of DMR metal separator
- Powdery food products: sugar, coffee, spices, flour ...
- Pharmaceutical products and semi-products
- Milled and re-granulated plastics
- Building chemistry
- Chemical fertilizers
The separator consists of:
- Metal detector with circular transport tunnel
- Control pipe (antistatic)
- Pneumatic reject flap (Quick Flap System)
- Acid resistant steel housing with Jacob connection system
- Digital controller
Metal separators video presentations
Download the catalog
(file 4 MB)