Runde Elektro-Lasthebemagnet (EO)
The cilcular lifting magnet type EO is intended for lifting and handling of ferromagnetic materials: blocks, castings, sheet and wire coils with vertical axis and ferrous scrap.
The circular lifting magnet improve steel handling in steelworks, ports, foundries, reloading terminals and scrap yards.
Advantages of circular lifting magnet from Magnetix
- High efficiency of steel handling compared to traditional methods.
- Relative operating time ED 75% in 10 min cycle.
- Maximum magnetic flux density >2T at reduced lifting magnet power and deadweight.
- Adjustment of operating parameters including attractive force by electronic control.
- Shortest lifting magnet demagnetization time. Residual magnetism below 2mT.
Accessories of circular lifting magnet
- Control box for power supply and control of the lifting magnet.
- DC converter to adjust the lifting magnet power with the potentiometer or tip off button.
- Emergency back-up power supply system provided with immediate voltage failure signalling and switching over to the emergency battery supply.
- Spring-driven or motor-driven cable reel supplying power to the lifting magnet.
- Remote control from the gantry operator control panel.
- Radio control for ground personnel.
- Chain slings.
Circular lifting magnet video presentations
Download the catalog
(file 2 MB)